Bengal Tiger Kit-Cat Klock
Iconic kitschy home decor classic! An Art Deco style novelty wall clock first designed in 1932 (and originally made here in Portland, Oregon!), the Limited Edition Bengal Tiger Kit-Cat Klock in orange & white with hydrographic printed black stripes features a mischievous grin, and big round eyes that swivel side-to-side in time with its pendulum tail --still neat-o after all these years!!
- Body measures approx. 4.25" W x 2.5" D x 9" L with 15.5" total length including tail
- Powered by 2 "C" batteries (not included)
- Still made in the U.S.A. by the California Clock Company
- One year warranty provided by manufacturer
- Packaged in a sturdy illustrated cardboard box